The school has established a well equipped Mathematics laboratory. In the lab, the school has introduced and displayed various models as well as quiz boards with the specific purpose in enhancing the students mental abilities and broadening their horizon of knowledge in the field of Mathematics. The lab has also introduced highly sophisticated latest Multi Media techniques. The students conduct their practicals by viewing L.C.D. Projector and by performing various experiments using mathematical models and tools. Some of the unique features of the laboratory are as follows:
- Using Electronic Mathematical Quiz Board for learning formulae.
- Using Geometrical Instruments to learn the basic definitions of geometry that of
parabola, ellipse etc.
- Using Graphical Methods to solve the problems of linear equations.
- Using Mathematical games to learn squares and cubes of various numbers.
- The Lab has special mental ability corner which features puzzles, riddles and other
mathematical fun activities.
- The Lab also contains various project work made by the students for the lab.
- The Lab has a mini library consisting of books on Mathematics.
- Special emphasis is laid on learning of Vedic methods of Mathematics so as to
- Students are also guided about the use of Mathematics in day to day life by various
practical examples like explanation of Archimedes Principle.